Stay safe on the roads with auto insurance from Spectrum
Your auto insurance policy provides important protection for you and your loved ones as well as other drivers, and making sure you have the right amount of insurance and the right types of insurance is the best way to make sure your finances are protected no matter what happens. Most drivers know that Pennsylvania, like other states, has minimum levels of insurance that are required to legally operate a vehicle. But what many drivers don’t know is that those minimums can easily fall far short of the actual costs of an accident. Even relatively “minor” accidents can result in major medical costs in addition to lost wages and property damage. If you don’t have enough insurance in place to cover these losses, you can be left with a big bill — and a huge dent in your hard-earned savings.
Which coverage types do you need?
When deciding on your auto insurance coverage, there are six categories you’ll need to consider:
- Personal injury protection (PIP), which covers medical costs and lost wages for you and your passengers
- Bodily injury liability for injuries to the driver and passengers of another vehicle that result from an accident you cause
- Property damage liability to cover property damage that occurs as the result of an accident you cause
- Comprehensive, which covers damage that’s not collision-related, like theft or fire
- Uninsured or underinsured coverage, so you have the protection you need even when the other driver doesn’t have insurance or doesn’t have enough coverage.
At Spectrum Insurance Services, we help customers get the insurance coverage they need to protect themselves, their loved ones and their financial assets. We work with providers from across the country to find the top deals on auto insurance, so we can find the best policy for your needs and the best rates for your budget. And because we value each of our clients as individuals, we never make the potentially costly mistake of using a one-size-fits-all strategy when it comes to helping our clients get the coverage they need. Our agents take the time to fully understand the unique needs of each of our clients so they can feel confident that they have the best protection possible.
Ready to learn more? Give us a call today in Mars at 724-772-5555 or in Butler at 724-283-2423.